Dancestor is the Chronic Sage.
|Also known as:||Lauren Piran (PMMM AU)|
|Specific Name||Brisk Peregrinator|
|Second flavour quote||The one who changes the progressions|
?????? is one of the characters in the so-called dancestor group. She has the power of the Brisk Peregrinator, granting her the slowing down time or speeding up time in an entire room. It is similar to Jacqueline Jones' power.
Although she would go well with her, Brisk Peregrinator would win in a fight against Jacqueline.
Not much is known about her character.
She likes old comedies like Father Ted and Monty Python, and her hobby is skateboarding.
Her role in the story Chiasmata
Brisk Peregrinator does not make an active appearance in the story since she belongs to the group of characters that has already left the Location prior to the start of the story.
However, her power is used by Archivist (called a 'catalyst') to fight Brother Dearest. This confirms the fact that the power and the people are two seperate things.
In other universes
She is called 'Lauren Piran' in the PMMM AU. She 'likes her gifted outfit' (although its spacious amount of skin shown) because 'it gives her a sense of freedom while using her power'. The actual implications of this are unknown, as it is the only bullet point on her reference. This Brisk Peregrinator persumably has the same power. It is based on 'Savon' as is seen in the colors used.
She is the one to last one to react on the memo. She only says that she'll tag along and she keeps it brief. Then, she logs off.
- Her associated color, #00FFFF (or pure blue), is the inverted form of her dancestor's associated color, #FF0000 (or pure red).
- Her color is called cyan or aqua.
- In this fanwork, the traditional Chinese characters under her (短跑) read 'Sprint'.
- She is the youngest of the group.
- She may have been based off Latula Pyrope.
- Both were in a group of characters who went through the same trials as the current protagonists are going through, but have escaped them in some way.
- Both are associated with a teal tint.
- Both are female youngsters.
- Both like skateboarding.